Thai Iced Coffee is refreshing and creamy with hints of warm cardamom and an almond extract.
– 2 large cups strongly brewed coffee
– 5 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
– Ice cubes
– 1/4 cup evaporated milk or heavy cream
– Cardamom, to taste
– Almond extract, to taste
1. Add sweetened condensed milk to a coffee and stir well until dissolved.
2. Add a few ice cubes and refrigerate for 1 or more hours.
3. To serve, place a few ice cubes in the bottom of each glass and pour the coffee over.
4. Add cardamom and almond extract.
5. Top each drink with a few tablespoons of the evaporated milk or heave cream.