Thai fruit salad is a popular dish not only in Thailand, but all over the world. It can be served as an appetizer or a dessert.
– 1 cup fresh pineapple
– 1 cup mango
– 1 cup lychee fruit
– 1 cup strawberries
– 1 banana
– 1 star fruit
– 1/4 cup coconut milk
– 1 tbsp lime juice
– Sugar, to taste
1. Stir together coconut milk, lime juice and sugar to make a dressing.
2. Cube pineapple and mango.
3. Slice banana and star fruit.
4. Place fruits in a mixing bowl.
5. Pour the dressing over and toss well to mix.
6. Scoop the fruit salad into a serving bowl.
7. Before serving garnish with a star fruit slice.