Sinangag is a Filipino garlic fried rice.
3 tbsp vegetable oil
12 cloves garlic
4 cups cooked rice
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground pepper
1. Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the minced garlic. Stir fry the garlic for 2-3 minutes, until it is light golden.
2. Remove the garlic from the skillet, leaving the garlic-infused oil in it.
3. Drain the fried garlic on paper towels until cool.
4. Add the cooked rice to the garlic oil, stirring to coat all the grains with oil.
5. Cook the rice for 10-15 minutes, until golden and crispy.
6. Add the fried garlic to the rice.
7. Season the rice with salt and pepper and transfer it to a serving dish.
8. Garnish with sliced scallions and serve with fried eggs.