Kaju ki Barfi is an Indian dessert, traditionally served at festivals like Diwali and other special occasions.
– 250g cashew nuts
– 250g sugar
– 240g milk
1. Blend cashews with milk in a blender to a fine paste.
2. Add the sugar.
3. Cook the paste over low heat stirring frequently until the sugar dissolves, then bring to a boil.
4. Continue boiling over medium heat, until the mixture looks like a dough.
5. Remove from heat and cool a little.
6. Roll it on a greased surface, with a greased rolling pin. Roll to 1/4cm thickness.
7. Cover and leave to cool.
8. Cut into diamond shaped pieces.