Garlicky Dill Potatoes is one of the most beloved recipes in Ukrainian cuisine.
– 1 kg small young potatoes
– 1/4 cup unrefined sunflower oil
– 3 large garlic cloves
– 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh dill
– Salt, to taste
1. Scrub potatoes.
2. Season with about 2 tsp of salt and boil until the potatoes until easily pierced with a knife, 12 to 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the oil and minced garlic.
4. Drain the potatoes and return to the pot. Add the garlic oil and dill. Toss to combine.
5. Add more salt, if needed. Serve immediately.