Indian chicken curry is a delicious dish, known not only in India and countries of southeast Asia, but also all over the world! The name comes from the word kari – “vegetable sauce”.
– 2 chicken breasts
– 1 tsp curry
– 1 cup sour cream
– 1 glass of coconut milk
– 2 chopped onions
– 300 ml tomato paste
– 2 tsp chopped garlic
– 1 tsp sunflower oil
– Salt, pepper
– Lemon juice
1. Marinate the meat in sour cream with lemon juice and cinnamon, refrigerate for an hour.
2. Dry the marinated breasts and fry in a pan until golden brown.
3. Set chicken breast aside. In a pan, fry chopped onions, garlic, ginger with curry and turmeric.
4. Add chicken, coconut milk, cardamom and tomato paste, as well as salt and pepper. Fry for another 20-30 minutes.
5. Serve over rice or with naan, garnished with cilantro.