Branzino Mediterranean, also known as Mediterranean sea bass, is a delicious, yet easy Greek dish.
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 2 whole sea bass
– 1 red onion
– 1/2 lemon
– 2 sprigs rosemary
– 1/2 cup white wine
– 1/4 cup lemon juice
– 1 tbsp oregano
– 1/4 cup parsley
– Salt, pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil into a large baking pan.
3. Add half of a sliced onion and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the cleaned fish stuffing each cavity with 1 lemon wedge, 1 rosemary sprig, and some of the red onion.
5. Pour white wine and lemon juice over each fish and sprinkle with oregano.
6. Drizzle the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil over the fish.
7. Bake until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 25 minutes.
8. Remove all the bones.
9. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.