Arakas Latheros is a Greek main dish with peas cooked in a tomato sauce.
– 3 tbsp olive oil
– 6 spring onions
– 500g green peas
– 1 can tomatoes
– 1 potato
– 1/3 cup dill
– 1/2 cup water
– Salt, pepper, to taste
1. Cook onions with olive oil over medium heat until soft.
2. Add peas, crushed canned tomatoes, sliced potato, chopped dill, salt and pepper.
3. Add water if there is not enough tomato juice.
4. Stir thoroughly and bring to a boil.
5. Cook over low heat for 30 minutes or until peas and potato are soft.