Okroshka is a cold Russian soup, usually served in the summer.
– 4 potatoes, boiled
– 250g sausage (doctorskaya kolbasa)
– 3 hard boiled eggs
– Sour cream, to taste
– 3 cucumbers
– Salt, pepper, to taste
– 2l Kvass
– 50g dill
1. Boil the potatoes until cooked. Let them cool and then peel.
2. Boil eggs, let them cool and peel.
3. Cut cucumbers, eggs and potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
4. Chop dill.
5. Mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl.
6. Add salt and pepper.
7. Pour cold kvass, sprinkle with herbs.
8. Serve chilled with sour cream.